If you’ve always loved the luxurious extravagance of Manish Malhotra and his jaw dropping designs but have never really got around to owning them then look no further than the newest MyGlamm collaboration with India’s Top Fashion Designer, who understands how to make a woman feel beautiful.
The Manish Malhotra Haute Couture Makeup in collaboration with MyGlamm, boasts of a delightful range of Hi-Shine lipsticks & Lip glosses, Matte & Metallic finish eyeshadow palettes, Shimmery blush sticks and instant gloss nail lacquers.
I’ve been testing their Hi-Shine Lipstick and have come down to a verdict. Read on to know more.
- MyGlamm Manish Malhotra Hi-Shine Lipstick : (Barely Nude)
While, the world is in the throes of Matte passion, Manish Malhotra decides to give us a little blast from the past, to up any look with a Hi-Shine lipstick. The colour i’m talking about is a beautiful warm toned pink nude aptly called as “Barely Nude”
Description on the Packaging : Lightweight, bold, long lasting & vibrant lip colour with the shine of a gloss in one swipe. Hi-shine & creamy formula with UVB protection.
Ingredients: Phenyl Trimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutane, Bis-di glyceryl Polyacladipate-2, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyldodecyl, Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Ozokerite, Silica, VP/Hexadecene Coploymer, Aluminium Hydroxide, Flavour, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerid, May Contain CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI42090, CI19140, CI15850,CI45410
I’m in love with the packaging. The matte black carton with rose gold embossing is just the perfect way to spell luxury. The lipstick case comes with a beautiful glossy cover, which has a magnetic locking mechanism. The packaging is heavy and instantly gives you a luxurious feel.
Shade Range : 12 eye catching shades
My Thoughts :
The colour “Barely Nude”, is a beautiful one with just the right amount of warm notes in it to not leave you looking washed out. I, however would still suggest this colour would suit for people with olive & yellow tones the best.
- The formula is extremely lightweight and glides on like a dream, giving you full colour swipe.
- No feathering of the colour and can be easily applied again without looking patchy or caking it up.
- Intense colour pay off.
- Mild fragrance which fades off few minutes after application.
- Luxurious magnetic packaging.
- Cruelty free.
- Has no questionable alcohols or Carmine derivatives in it, so gets a thumbs up from me from my Muslimah POV.
- Not transfer proof but that’s understandable as it’s a glossy lipstick.
- You will need to touch it up every 3 hours and definitely after a meal or a drink, as with all glossy lipsticks.
- Price point may seem steep for some at ₹950/- for a bullet but you do need to remember that this is a haute couture makeup collaboration.
Price : ₹950/- for 4g of product.
Lip Swatch :